Today marks the 30th anniversary of Simon & Garfunkel’s The Concert in Central Park. The double-album charted #1 in 4 countries while peaking within the Top 10 in over 10 countries.
Personal blogger Martin Maenza recaps that eventful night - track by track - with a side of personal commentary.
Where were you when you first intimately listened to this concert (album)?
- paul-artie reblogged this from simongarfunkel
- markpellegrino-ing likes this
- hippie1993 answered: I actually watched their performance in Central Park last night for the first time. Absolutely beautiful, I must add. ♥
- hippie1993 likes this
- youthhater likes this
- talesofeden reblogged this from simongarfunkel and added:
- andydef likes this
- yuucin likes this
- popsocket likes this
- matrisfutuor likes this
- paperdemons likes this
- unpoetek answered: In my parents’ living room, circa 1995. Each track was bliss to my ears. Either the 2nd or 3rd Simon & Garfunkel album that Iistened to then.
- simongarfunkel posted this